Unique XT H 450 micro-focus X-ray and CT system for turbine blade and casting inspection
The XT H 450 system offers the necessary source power to penetrate through high density parts and generate a scatter-free CT volume with micron accuracy. The system is available with a flat panel or a proprietary Curved Linear Array (CLA) detector that optimizes the collection of the X-rays without capturing the undesired scattered X-rays.
This linear detector realizes stunning image sharpness and contrast by avoiding image pollution and associated contrast reduction. 450kV and the CLA are ideal for the inspection of small to medium metal alloy turbine blades and casted parts.
- Proprietary 450kV microfocus X-ray source
- Run highly accurate inspection on dense turbine blades
- Easy system operation and low cost-of-ownership
- Stunning 3D images without scattering provide critical insights
- High performance image acquisition and volume processing
- Straightforward inspection automation
Categories: Computed Tomography
Applications: Metal Manufacturing, Turbine Blade Inspection, Plastic Manufacturing, Cracks and Failure Analysis, Gas turbine blades, Automated measurement, Aircraft Component Inspection, Manual examination, Automotive Components Inspection, Powertrain Components, Metal corrosion mechanisms, Revealing mysteries of Antikythera Mechanism, Implants/ Protheses, Implant research, Unveiling mysteries of nature, Damage propagation in composite material, Rocks/Minerals, Metallurgy