K-Series Optical CMM supporting a variety of metrology applications
The portable K-Series Optical CMM system forms the core of different metrology solutions. As it faces no mechanical constraints , users can freely walk around and measure points or scan surfaces as desired. The metrology area activated by the Optical CMM fits an entire vehicle and can be easily expanded. The Optical CMM is also suitable for measuring dynamic motion and researching transient events. Its third use relates to industrial robots. By tracking robot movement in real time, Optical CMM technology drives increased positional accuracy for robotized inspection and manufacturing tasks.
- Portable and mobile configuration offering easy setup and ergonomic operation
- Full freedom measurements with walk-around SpaceProbe and K-Scan
- Suited for lab, shop and field measurements
- Large (17m3) and expandable measurement volume
- Measurement object motion compensation through dynamic object referencing
Categories: Optical CMM