The LC50Cx laser scanner has been discontinued.
LC50Cx all-purpose digital CMM laser scanners capturing the 3D geometry and features of parts
The LC50Cx single line laser scanner offers an adequate productivity with its 50mm stripe width and scanning rate of 45 stripes per second.
LC50Cx 3D laser scanner digitizes the full geometry of parts for a broad range of inspection and reverse engineering applications.
- High performance CMM scanner for every budget
- Gain full geometric insight of the entire part surface
- Unique capability to measure soft and fragile surfaces
- Increase the capacity of your CMM’s and floor space
- Run any kind of analysis on the digital copy, even building virtual prototypes instead of expensive physical prototypes
- Programming and execution of inspection job is fast and straightforward, even for novice or non-metrology users
Categories: CMM scanning
Applications: Automotive Design and Styling, Powertrain Components, Die and Mould Applications, Pilot Plant Metrology, Sheet Metal Inspection, Gas turbine blades, Automotive Components Inspection, Aircraft Component Inspection, Turbine Blade Inspection